Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Secured Graduated 15K [UPDATE: AF Removed & Siggy]

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: BOA Secured Graduated 15K [UPDATE: AF Removed]

Yes the credit analyst removed mine's as well.

Screenshot_2014-08-23-19-24-02_1_1.jpg

Message 21 of 54
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: BOA Secured Graduated 15K [UPDATE: AF Removed & Siggy]

UPDATE: When I emailed the EO, I had requested that my card be converted to a Cash Rewards Signature Visa. However, in spite of many attempts, I was unable to contact with the Customer Advocate assigned to my case. Apparently, she had been out sick the last few days. She just checked her messages and saw that I had been trying to contact her. So, she called me on a Saturday night to let me know that I was approved for a PC to the the Signature version of the card. Now, that is good customer service.

Message 22 of 54
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BOA Secured Graduated 15K

That's awesome, congrats!  BoA secured is a winner again.

Message 23 of 54
newhis
Valued Contributor

Wow, congratulations, early graduation, no AF now, 6X CLI and Visa Signature.

You said your card had a 2,500 limit. I have some questions if you don't mind:

- did you use a lot the card each month?

- do you have other cards with limits higher than 2,500?

My DW just got her 6th statement. She started with 500 and then put some more to 1000 (didn't know it was a HP). We don't know what to do with her card, our options are:

a) put more money and get the limit to 5000 (this card is the highest limit for her, Discover and Freedom 500 and JCP 400)

b) try early graduation and ask for 10K limit (but I don't think they will give her anything more than 2.5K)

c) wait 3 more months to see if they auto graduate the card

She use the card at least for 600 a month, some times she pays 3 times and use more than 1000.

If she decides to ask for early graduation, can I PM you for the EO email? We really want the AF removed.

Message 24 of 54
JLK93
Established Contributor

@newhis wrote:

Wow, congratulations, early graduation, no AF now, 6X CLI and Visa Signature.

You said your card had a 2,500 limit. I have some questions if you don't mind:

- did you use a lot the card each month?

- do you have other cards with limits higher than 2,500?

My DW just got her 6th statement. She started with 500 and then put some more to 1000 (didn't know it was a HP). We don't know what to do with her card, our options are:

a) put more money and get the limit to 5000 (this card is the highest limit for her, Discover and Freedom 500 and JCP 400)

b) try early graduation and ask for 10K limit (but I don't think they will give her anything more than 2.5K)

c) wait 3 more months to see if they auto graduate the card

She use the card at least for 600 a month, some times she pays 3 times and use more than 1000.

If she decides to ask for early graduation, can I PM you for the EO email? We really want the AF removed.

I spent $100 to $200 per month on the card. One month I spent $500. When I asked the secured card CSR for a CLI, he said I didn't need more credit because of my low usage of the card. However, the backdoor credit analyst never mentioned low usage when he gave me a CLI.

It is my largest non credit union limit. I have a recent AMEX cli to $10,500, but it is not showing on my credit report. The largest CL by a major bank showing on my report was $5,000.

Your wife might as well try for early graduation. Once her card is unsecured, she can request regular cli's. If she requests early graduation, it is a hard pull on TU. If she waits for auto graduation, it is a soft pull on TU. I would say go for it.

Yes, you can send me a PM anytime.

Message 25 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

I am curious about this. I am also in touch with the EO office. They said they were removing my AF on Friday. I looked at my account online and I saw an adjusment fee of -59$ (my annual fee usually billed on January every year...not sure if this is a reimbursment from this year's annual fee)...but my account is still showing it has an annual fee of 59$...how long did it take for that to show 0 online?...I am wondering if my EO contact just waived it and didn't remove it completly.

Message 26 of 54
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

Wow congrats seems BofA is living up to it's expectations.

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 27 of 54
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I am curious about this. I am also in touch with the EO office. They said they were removing my AF on Friday. I looked at my account online and I saw an adjusment fee of -59$ (my annual fee usually billed on January every year...not sure if this is a reimbursment from this year's annual fee)...but my account is still showing it has an annual fee of 59$...how long did it take for that to show 0 online?...I am wondering if my EO contact just waived it and didn't remove it completly.

Not sure how long it took. This thread is what made me check it.  I requested it back in early July.

Message 28 of 54
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Congrats

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 29 of 54
JLK93
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

It took about 3 business days for the AF to show 0 on my online account. You might just need to wait another day or two. If the AF doesn't show 0  by Tuesday you might want to check with your EO contact. There might have been some confusion somewhere along the line.

Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.