cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOM! Chase Marriott Premier Approved!

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: BOOM! Chase Marriott Premier Approved!

Thanks 101!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 21 of 33
DomoNomo
Contributor

@chnceit wrote:
DomoNomo did yours come with EMV? At time of app I didn't put my Marriott number maybe I can get a replacement?

Yes it did.  If you're already a member they do it automatically for you.  If not, then just do a replacement.

Message 22 of 33
echo13
Valued Member

I was also approved for this card, how long does it usually take for the card to show up on my online profile. Im gussing it might take some time as I am not a Marriott member and will need an account created.
AMEX Green: NPSL | AMEX BCE: 6K | Chase CSP: 5K | Chase Freedom: 1.5K | Chase SW (AU): 10K | Discover IT: 2K | WF CashBack: 1K | Cap1 No-Hassel: 1.25K | Cap1 CashBack: 1.5K
Message 23 of 33
bluediamond63
Valued Member

Well I finally decided to pull the trigger and apply for this card, got instant apprival for it with the $5000 min CL. Looking forward to getting it in the mail

Message 24 of 33
bluediamond63
Valued Member

Well I called them today to request my card be expedited and they said they would do that for me. So they are shipping it via UPS and I should recieve it in the next couple days!

Message 25 of 33
anruiukimi
New Visitor

I applied for this on 11/16 after receiving some three to four offers in the mail for the 70k points deal, and figured I could use a card that I could actually use the points for beyond statement credits. Got instant approval for 10.5k (huzzah, somewhat unexpected, as Ring only gave me 1.5k and told me my balances were too high.) and finally got my card yesterday! (I just wanted it before Black Friday, I have things to buy and $1000 to spend in three months.)

My first metal credit card too, which is fun. Smiley Happy Nice to have all the elite credits too, jumped from two to seventeen overnight! Now to figure out where to use the 1-4 free room, maybe I'll stay in Vegas for a night and see a show or something.

In my wallet: Citi Platinum Select (20.5k) / BankAmericard Power Rewards (19k) / Marriott Rewards Premier (10.5k) / Sam's Club (2.8k) / Capital One (2k) / Barclay Ring (1.5k) / Chase Freedom (1k)

I haven't used the Cap1 and the Chase card in years...probably should just ditch them. All my other cards offer far better perks...
Message 26 of 33
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@ anruiukimi
Congrats...I also just got it a few days ago. Also my first metal card...as a matter of fact this is even the first time I had one in my hands....feeels strange...LOL...
Have fun shopping Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 33
anruiukimi
New Visitor

The card is stiffer, so it's really tight in my wallet. I figured I can deal. Smiley Wink

In my wallet: Citi Platinum Select (20.5k) / BankAmericard Power Rewards (19k) / Marriott Rewards Premier (10.5k) / Sam's Club (2.8k) / Capital One (2k) / Barclay Ring (1.5k) / Chase Freedom (1k)

I haven't used the Cap1 and the Chase card in years...probably should just ditch them. All my other cards offer far better perks...
Message 28 of 33
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Great card to have even though I don't use mine all that much. But definitely congrats on the approval and limit!

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 29 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats to all!

I just got my card in the mail and its beautiful! Love the black with EMV chip and silver logo. Just slick!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.