cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOM! Chase Marriott Premier Approved!

tag
Cstone87
New Contributor

Re: BOOM! Chase Marriott Premier Approved!

I want this card to add to my chase profile, Congrats!!! They are generous to say the least!!!! If its anything like the Ritz its  weighted a brick!

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 31 of 33
bluediamond63
Valued Member

Well after talking to them last Friday (11/22) and them tell me they would expedite the card to me via UPS and should recieve it in a couple business days. Here it is almost Sat 11/30 and I still haven't recieved the card, I guess I'm going to have to call them and see whats going on.

Message 32 of 33
bluediamond63
Valued Member

Well as an update to my above post. I still hadn't recieved my card yet today so I ended up calling the Chase EO number. I spoke to a lady and I told her that I called to have my card expedited on 11/22 and they told me I should have it in a couple business days and it's been over a week and I still hadn't recieved it. She put me on hold to look into it and came back and said she didn't know why I hadn't recieved my card yet. She apologized and said she would overnight me my card. So hopefully I'll finally have my card in the next day or so.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.