Re: Backdoor Citi!! SEARS MC approved!!💳❤️

thanks so much again everyone!! Appreciate the supportSmiley Happy
Message 91 of 97
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Way to go Pizza!!! Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 92 of 97
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

This was my last approval 2 weeks ago on my spree. When I applied I got a verification screen with a reference # to call into, and after more verification and a text to my phone with a code.... Approved for $4000!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I applied right off the bat for the MasterCard. It was either/or, and they are separate applications for each store card and MC version. Pulled TU... Im so excited!!! I know this is the retail side of Citi, but it's Citibank none the less! Ok... Spree officially done (well, it was 2 weeks ago), and I've got some great new majors to garden and build good history with. 😉

1. image.jpg

PPizza, Pizza, Pizza, you are doing it!!!!!  Congratulationsssssssssssssssss
Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 93 of 97
sham010379
New Contributor

What number did you call?
Message 94 of 97
sham010379
New Contributor

If you still have it may I have the number please. I applied got denied for both Mc and store card. Weird becaus eI gt approved right before for the Home depot and Simplicity

Message 95 of 97
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I read "Backdoor Citi!!" And had to make sure I was in the correct web site😂
Congrats!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 96 of 97
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@sham010379 wrote:

If you still have it may I have the number please. I applied got denied for both Mc and store card. Weird becaus eI gt approved right before for the Home depot and Simplicity

Sorry so late in replying....Try this number....1-800-917-7700.. Good luck!  just keeping pressing 0 if you get automated, but this number is acct verification/processing/approvals 

Message 97 of 97
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.