Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banana Republic Visa CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Banana Republic Visa CLI

I have been what seems stuck at $8k for over 6 months for sure and I think even over a year while my other Sync cards that I barely use I got up to the $15k I had wanted many moons ago... Finally today I did chat and she said, I'm sorry but the system has asked you to call in, so I did and he text me a code and then put me on hold and came back:

Approved $15,000

I was approved for the full $15k but apparently, I'm at total exposure again... I had to conference in TJX and close my new card with $3500 limit to be able to have my full $15k Banana Republic CLI approved.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Banana Republic Visa CLI

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice!! i love BR!! 

Message 3 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice increase! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have been what seems stuck at $8k for over 6 months for sure and I think even over a year while my other Sync cards that I barely use I got up to the $15k I had wanted many moons ago... Finally today I did chat and she said, I'm sorry but the system has asked you to call in, so I did and he text me a code and then put me on hold and came back:

Approved $15,000

I was approved for the full $15k but apparently, I'm at total exposure again... I had to conference in TJX and close my new card with $3500 limit to be able to have my full $15k Banana Republic CLI approved.

Congratulations On Your Approval!...Thanks For Sharing.Woman LOLWoman LOL

Message 5 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LOL...Congrtats to you CA! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats

Message 8 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats! out of all my synch cards, Banana Republic Visa is my favorite. im waiting on them sending me the luxe visa in black lol. so glad its not leopard anymore. haha

Message 9 of 15
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.