cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America Pre-Select offer

tag
gl1202

Bank Of America Pre-Select offer

I received a Pre-Selected offer from Bank Of America last week and for the cash rewards 3-2-1 credit card with 0% for the first 15 months and 18.99% after 15 months and no fee balance transfer for the first 15 months. I been wanting to do away with my CreditOne credit card because of the monthly account fee and I only got the CreditOne to get my score up.

BOA gave me my higest limit of all my cards Smiley Happy I have Barclaycard with 2K limit, Merrick Bank with $1650 limit, CreditOne with $800 and CapitalOne with $300. I have Store cards as well. VS with $1400 limit, HSN $1300 limit, and a few others with limits ranging from $700 to $1100

When I applied for BOA and decided to do a balance transfer for the ramining of what I owe on the CreditOne card and that is $325 and I am going to close that account being they are charging me $6.95 monthly statment fee and high intrest charges

I was approved from Bank Of America Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations, your credit card application has been approved with a $2500 credit line! You will receive your credit card within 7 to 10 days and the Welcome Package within 10 to 14 days at the address you provided.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: Bank Of America Pre-Select offer

Felicitations

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on dumping Credit One!

Message 3 of 11
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monthly Statement Fee? Hahahaha what a joke! I just closed my Credit One account last month, would have got an annual fee this month. It was my first credit card in years so it was tremendously helpful but have to get out as soon as you can! 

Congrats on BofA and closing Credit One! Much continued success to you. 

Message 5 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the BoA approval Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your BofA approval!

Message 7 of 11
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your BOA approval 

Message 8 of 11
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 9 of 11
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Congrats, time to shred the CreditOne card

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.