Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLI to $50,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America CLI to $50,000

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous!  Nice to see you around again lately.. Now only if we could find @FinStar Smiley Happy

edit: BofA loves you!  I just cancelled my 3-2-1 with a 15k CL to see about the new travel card they have coming out next month to give me a bit of breathing room.  Still have the Merrill and BBR with them.  

edit2: believe you can have a max of 4 bofa cards now?

Hey CC, thanks... FinStar is having fun around the world Smiley Wink I am not sure if he has time for us now. Time will tell !!!

Nice move by cancelling one so you can get the new one coming Smiley Happy. I am not sure how many you are allow, but I am limiting myself to two card per lender - except Amex Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 31
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats Mia25. 

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats Mia25. 

Hey Saleen, good to see you around Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Hi Mia, happy to see you again too.

How about that BofA. This is just another reason why i always say BofA Really Rocks! Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations!!

Message 14 of 31
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations Mia that's awesome! What was your CL prior to this increase? And did you request the full $50k or did they counter?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 15 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats Mia.  I can't get to that 100k with BoFA.  My Americard is at 71k and Alaska at 5.5k.  My last cli resulted in them taking from Alaska and applying to Americard to get it to 71k.  That is now my single highest limit card.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @Anonymous. Very nice to see you around.

Fantastic credit limit 

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Hi Mia, happy to see you again too.

How about that BofA. This is just another reason why i always say BofA Really Rocks! Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations!!

Hey CreditMagic7, good to see you around Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congratulations Mia that's awesome! What was your CL prior to this increase? And did you request the full $50k or did they counter?

Hey bruisedcredit, it went from 21k to 50K what I requested.

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats Mia.  I can't get to that 100k with BoFA.  My Americard is at 71k and Alaska at 5.5k.  My last cli resulted in them taking from Alaska and applying to Americard to get it to 71k.  That is now my single highest limit card.

Hey 12njoy, good to see you around Smiley Wink, well BOA loves you too with that massive CL on your Americard !

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.