Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash Rewards Approval

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Approval

Hey congrats cleats! That's actually a sweet SL from BoA!
Looks like you're gonna have to lay low playing ball for awhile during your therapy. But hey you can always play Chess as often as you like. Smiley Happy
Or you can just keep on writing poems and lyrics here the AJC way! Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love my card! I link to my savings account and get a nice deposit there monthly. Also, BofA offers good no interest transferss often.

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

yay! congratulations!

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your approval ! i also just got approved for 6,000 our scores are almost idenical.

Message 14 of 28
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Or you can just keep on writing poems and lyrics here the AJC way! Smiley Happy

Poems and lyrics the AJC way!  Hahahaha!  So that's what it is -- Joe's just a misunderstood artist!  Smiley Wink  Emphasis on misunderstood.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 15 of 28
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats on your approval ! i also just got approved for 6,000 our scores are almost idenical.

Oh really?  That's interesting.  When was your last account opened?  Is your file thin and new like mine?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  BofA is one of my fave Rewards cards for sure!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 28
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Way to go!!  And I echo the suggestions for opening a checking/savings for the 10% bump on redemptions.  BOA is a grower!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 18 of 28
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice card to have.

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

amazing! congratulations! i love bank of america too!!!

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.