cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America - Travel Rewards Siggy Version?

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Re: Bank of America - Travel Rewards Siggy Version?

Congrats let us know if they upgrade you to Signature

Message 11 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

congrats! Smiley Very Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 13 of 17
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Well for those curious BofA just replied back now asking for some verification info and if I would be traveling within the next 2-4 weeks but otherwise they'd go ahead and convert to Visa Signature!

Message 14 of 17
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

Well for those curious BofA just replied back now asking for some verification info and if I would be traveling within the next 2-4 weeks but otherwise they'd go ahead and convert to Visa Signature!

That's great!  Congrats.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 15 of 17
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Well for those curious converting to Siggy is a pretty similar process to doing a PC.  They assigned me a new CC number which shows up on my online account access now, and my EQ report just updated the account as a "Flexible Spending Account" with the new account #.  Still haven't recieved the card yet but hopefully that will come soon!

Message 16 of 17
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

Well for those curious converting to Siggy is a pretty similar process to doing a PC.  They assigned me a new CC number which shows up on my online account access now, and my EQ report just updated the account as a "Flexible Spending Account" with the new account #.  Still haven't recieved the card yet but hopefully that will come soon!

I want to know if the card reports the limits as I've heard that many signature visas dont. I just got an CLI to 5k with my card and haven't converted to signature yet

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.