cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card Approved!

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card Approved!

I'm so excited right now!

I received an invitation to apply for BOA's Cash Reward card so I decided to go for it.

When I hit the submit button, it was spinning and processing for at least a full minute.  It then said that I would receive a response in 30 days. I was sad but told myself I would call in the morning to recon.

About 10 minutes later, I checked the online status and almost passed out when I saw CONGRATULATIONS.  I should have my card in 7-10 days.

I have no clue what my limit and/or terms are but I'm hoping I received the 0% for 12 months offer that was in the invitation.

I will also receive a $100 cash back bonus for spending $500 in the first 90 days.

Thanks Myfico Fam for all you do! My financial life has changed for the better since joining this forum!

Time to head back to the garden!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card Approved!

Message 2 of 47
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 47
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Sweet what is the CL?
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 4 of 47
Mellon
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 47
myjourney
Super Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

I'm so excited right now!

I received an invitation to apply for BOA's Cash Reward card so I decided to go for it.

When I hit the submit button, it was spinning and processing for at least a full minute.  It then said that I would receive a response in 30 days. I was sad but told myself I would call in the morning to recon.

About 10 minutes later, I checked the online status and almost passed out when I saw CONGRATULATIONS.  I should have my card in 7-10 days.

I have no clue what my limit and/or terms are but I'm hoping I received the 0% for 12 months offer that was in the invitation.

I will also receive a $100 cash back bonus for spending $500 in the first 90 days.

Thanks Myfico Fam for all you do! My financial life has changed for the better since joining this forum!

Time to head back to the garden!

Congrats 

Oh you are just on a roll 

Time to come home and do some planting for sure

Push the garden button Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 47
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Nice. I was prequalified for one, but I've gotten two cards lately and dont know if should go on and get this one or not. Did the inquiry lower your score any?

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 7 of 47
dta
New Contributor

Congrats! I am eagerly awaiting mine in the mail from last Thursday's approval. Got my letter from them today with my score. You might get a peek at your CL soon online if you already have BofA accounts. Mine came up there in a day or two. Planning to pay off the remainder of my car insurance premium to nearly hit the spend requirement for the bonus.

Freedom | BofA CR | Amex BCE | NFCU CR | CSP | Fidelity Amex | Citi AA Plat | Discover it | Amex PRG | US Airways Prem | SW RR Plus | Delta Gold | Citi Double Cash | WF Propel 360 | Chase BA
Message 8 of 47
TheGrouper
Established Member

Congrats Smiley Happy!!! If you have a pet, the petsmart is 10% back Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 47
knoregs
Established Contributor

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 10 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.