cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banks CLI Generous for the Holiday Season !!!

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

Banks CLI Generous for the Holiday Season !!!

Hi everyone on a happier note today requested some cli's for the start of the holiday season coming up, on my Nordstrom Visa which I have never been able to get a cli always a denial even having this card since 2009 called this morning and FINALLY for the 1st time able to get a cli requested small 1,000 and it was granted, hopefully I broke the ice on this one for cli's will see what happens 6 months from now, this evening I called Macy's have not requested an increased quite a few years, as I heard store cards normally do not go over 5,000 I requested small 800.00 and it was granted.  Maybe the words Holiday Shopping is doing the trick LOL !!!  Good Luck to all...

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Banks CLI Generous for the Holiday Season !!!

Congarts on the CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations but with your scores you shouldn't have a problem exceeding $5000. Are you using the cc's?
Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone on a happier note today requested some cli's for the start of the holiday season coming up, on my Nordstrom Visa which I have never been able to get a cli always a denial even having this card since 2009 called this morning and FINALLY for the 1st time able to get a cli requested small 1,000 and it was granted, hopefully I broke the ice on this one for cli's will see what happens 6 months from now, this evening I called Macy's have not requested an increased quite a few years, as I heard store cards normally do not go over 5,000 I requested small 800.00 and it was granted.  Maybe the words Holiday Shopping is doing the trick LOL !!!  Good Luck to all...

I use to have $10,700 on my Macy's Store.... they counter also... so next time request like double your current line, use to be little easier then now.

Message 6 of 7
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.