Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Approved

I had ZERO interest in opening another card...I had asked Barclaycard reps six ways from Sunday about PC'ing my Arrival+ to the AAdvantage Aviator Red Card and was repeatedly told "No, not possible" ...really irks me to be honest.  I was considering app'ing for the Citi version but just got approved for the Costco Visa on Tuesday and have to wait 8 days between Citi Apps according to the forum(s). Citi already reported the new account to EX & EQ but good ol' TU slow as heck to update, so I said what the heck since I'm going to trim some fat and combine some credit limits to reduce the number of open accounts I have.  Will be calling Re-Con to try and push SL up to $10K so when I combine my Arrival+ limit I'll have a nice $30k limit :-)

Here's my TU Stats at time of approval:

Fico 8: 705

Util: ~15%

Inqs:

24m - 10

12m - 5

6m - 4

AAoA: 1.9 yrs

LOTS OF NEW ACCOUNTS....IM STOPPING FOR 6 MONTHS

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 8.50.35 AM.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Approved

Way to go CashSmiley Wink 6 months onlySmiley Wink Could you imagine the havoc you could wreck on the credit world if you went 2 years? Lol, i know i know i spoke which shant be spoked hahaSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
creditlady43
Regular Contributor

Congrats and see you in the garden!!Smiley Wink

Navy Fed Sig. Visa ($27,500)|BlueGreen Encore Rewards ($10,000)|CapitalOne ($6,950)|Discover ($1,000)
Starting Equifax Score: 520 (5/2014) - Current Score: 726
Starting Transunion Score: 613 (5/2014) - Current Score: 733
Starting Experian: 595 - Current Score: 742
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats again cashcorp on yet another really great approval!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.