Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay APR Reduction/SP CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay APR Reduction/SP CLI

Just called and got an apr reduction on my Arrival Plus 16.24% down to 12.24% and SP CLI of $3,000. She also threw a promo on for 0% on purchases through July 2017. I shall mark the calendar and call again in 6 months.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay APR Reduction/SP CLI

That was a productive call. Congrats
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!! Very nice all around! 

Message 3 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay Potato!

Congrats. I didn't think to ask about 0% promo offer when I called. Did you ask or did they tell you?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lhcole77 wrote:

Yay Potato!

Congrats. I didn't think to ask about 0% promo offer when I called. Did you ask or did they tell you?

After she dropped the APR, she noted that I had an offer for the 0% and asked if I wanted it applied to my account. I don't carry a balance on rewards cards but I told her she might as well throw it on.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice. Not too shabby for a phone calls work. 

Message 7 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ugh...another successful apr/sp lol...I just posted another thread in CC about this. Barclays will not budge at all for me. I try all the time too, and all the tricks! LOL.. oh well..Congrats to you on both!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.