Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Apple Auto CLI and others

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Apple Auto CLI and others

Good Morning Everyone Smiley Happy

Woke up this morning to a $3k CLI on my Apple Barclay card. It now sits at $6.7k and is my highest personal credit limit. I opened it this time last year a $2k balance and they gave me a bump to $3.7k at the 6 month mark last year. Kind of a shame my highest is on a card that I use like once-twice a year on Apple related stuff, but I'm thankful for the amount and the credit Smiley Happy

Also got a $300 CLI on my Overstock and a $1k bump on my V1 within the last few weeks here. I was supposed to get a bump on my QS1 as well but C1 said I don't put enough through it. I was going to combine my V1 into my Q1 but now I have to wait... I WILL GET THAT CLI FIRST!! Smiley LOL

Other than that, just waiting to get a CLI on one of my AmEx cards. I have yet to get a CLI on any AmEx card but I can't wait until I do! Smiley Very Happy

Have a great Tuesday everybody!

[Edited for errors beyond my control at 7am in the morning lol!!]

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Apple Auto CLI and others

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats Komp

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases OP

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz, 

I to just opened my statement today and noticed they moved me from 15k to 19k even though I have only used the card for a $5 purchase in the past 6 months! 

Message 5 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!!!!!!

Message 8 of 10
lakelife16
New Contributor

Wow, really? I didn't know they went that high! How long have you had the card? Scores? I just applied a couple weeks ago, needed to send docs for ID and I'm now waiting for the card. Good to know!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lakelife16 wrote:
Wow, really? I didn't know they went that high! How long have you had the card? Scores? I just applied a couple weeks ago, needed to send docs for ID and I'm now waiting for the card. Good to know!

I got the card in April and my current scores are below in my signature. My scores haven't really moved up that much since I got the card. I was at about 635 when I app'd last year. I have only made about 4 purchases on this card. Bought a 128GB iPhone/iWatch in June for the financing. Paid about $100 a month up until November in which I paid the remaining balance, waited for the statement to cut, asked for more financing (approved), and bought the 128GB iPad Pro/Apple Pencil. Now I've been slowly paying that off with $100 a month. I'll pay this off and buy a MacBook at some point. I guess it's because I'm making more than the minimum payment of $25. That's my guess anyway Smiley Very Happy

Thanks everyone for the congrats Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.