Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay and CapOne

tag
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay and CapOne

Congrats, In some ways the rewards on the QS are better overall, even if the Barclays Rewards do have some better rewards for groceries and gas.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 11 of 13
jenne223
New Contributor

Congrats on your approvals. It took me 4 tries to be approved by Barclays, 3 different reasons why not to give me a card, this 4th time iwas approved instantly online, so don't give up with them. 

Message 12 of 13
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

CONGRATS on the Cap1!!!  Sorry about Barclays, but you have given some good info for anyone meeting that criteria and wondering.  Thanks for sharing it.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.