Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Rewards CLI

tag
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Barclay's Rewards CLI

My 1 year with Barclays is coming up, and was going to wait to see if I got a auto cli at that time. However. I got approved earlier today for Amex ED and with that being my 4th new account in 6 months, I wanted to initiate the request because I doubted I'd see an auto. Placed the request online for 3000 more and was told I'd get an email within 48 hours. Instead, I got an phone call an hour later asking a few questions about income, old baddies, etc. interestingly they were curious about my AU account, and I explained I did not use that account for my personal expenses. She asked why I was requesting a cli, and I told her that CC utilization was important to me, and I prefer to keep mine at no more than 20 percent. She thanked me for responsible use of their card in the last year and said she had no problem granting the increase. I was never asked about all the new accounts. Very pleasant conversation, very professional, and perfect English. Been a good day!

TO
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay's Rewards CLI

Grats on your Barclay Rewards CLI Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your Credit line increase....

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

good stuff !

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 5 of 9
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Thanks all ! Finding these forums was a Godsend. Can't begin to express all I've learned here!

TO
Message 6 of 9
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 7 of 9
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Way to go, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.