Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Apple Rewards Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclaycard Apple Rewards Approved!

@aav wrote:

Barclay visa was one of the first cards to approve me when I started applying. Paid them off right after I boght a few iPads and they bumped up my CL.mFor you, I probably would have asked for more when applying to have a lower utilization and bigger cushion.. But congrats!!!

true but i didnt want to push too much .

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 14 of 24
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Been in the market for a new macbook pro with all the bells and whissles. so i decided to either go with best buy or apple financing. upon debating with myself which card will i value most. i went with apple rewards. i applied at the store and got a pending for further review. fast forward today i called the back door  numbers and analyst put me on hold for about five mins. asked me several questions about current and past employment. asked how much my laptop was going to be i told him about 2600 he asked what would be a fair amout i want as credit line . i told him about 3000 will be more than enough. he went ahead and told he can give me 3500 cl i told him that was fine. and he said congratulations youve been approved you will get your visa with pin sequrity in the mail within 5-10 bussness days!

For what it is i am happy ! i get to buy my laptop and pay it slowly Smiley Very Happy (although i had to go out of the garden)

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 15 of 24
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 16 of 24
Ashes
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Apple Rewards approval~ Cat Very Happy

Officially in the garden as of 07.01.2015
Message 17 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Been in the market for a new macbook pro with all the bells and whissles. so i decided to either go with best buy or apple financing. upon debating with myself which card will i value most. i went with apple rewards. i applied at the store and got a pending for further review. fast forward today i called the back door  numbers and analyst put me on hold for about five mins. asked me several questions about current and past employment. asked how much my laptop was going to be i told him about 2600 he asked what would be a fair amout i want as credit line . i told him about 3000 will be more than enough. he went ahead and told he can give me 3500 cl i told him that was fine. and he said congratulations youve been approved you will get your visa with pin sequrity in the mail within 5-10 bussness days!

For what it is i am happy ! i get to buy my laptop and pay it slowly Smiley Very Happy (although i had to go out of the garden)

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 19 of 24
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Congrats, nothing like a new Macbook Pro Smiley Happy

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.