cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays APR reduction (not mine though)

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Barclays APR reduction (not mine though)

on my urging, GF called Barclays to see if they had any 0% BT offers on her Jetblue card. They didnt. She also asked for an APR reduction.. They did that.  from 15.3% down to 13.4.. (carrying a $4400 balance/9700 CL)..  She called WF after that, asked for the same thing.. Her APR is currently 22.8% btw..(OUCH) No APR reduction, but they did have a 15 month 0% offer on BT and all new purchases, which she took! She currently has a BT on that card that is at 0% until this coming September as well... They also added the 5% rewards promo on gas,groceries, and drugstores, instead of the anemic 1%(I think) that was on the card to start with...

She was surprised at the results of both calls.. she was absoutely clueless that you could call and ask for things like an APR reduction...

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.