Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Apple Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Apple Rewards

So excited! Have been rebuilding for 7 months and started out with a 507 Trans and now have a 625 Trans. I have worked really hard at it and have gained a Capital One secured card a First Premier and a Credit One. All of the above I was Thankful but after this great forum I applied for a Barclays Apple Reward Card today and as I was waiting for the instant denial low and behold an approval for $1500 came my way. I also reconned for 15 minutes and got an instant CLI to $2000. Now I'm done and gonna garden for awhile thank you to all the helpers on this forum. I am now worthy again after being credit Challenged for a very long time. On to home ownership in the next year or so.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Apple Rewards

Congratulations. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Message 2 of 19
DBSH
New Contributor

I was in the same situation. Your approval is huge. The hardest part for me is gardening and waiting. Keep it going. Cap One was nice to me. I went from secure to Quicksilver to a quicksilver with a $6k limit in a year so keep that chin up

BofA Cash Rewards: $15,000; Capital One Quicksilver: $9,000; Discover IT $15,000; Amex BCE: $15,000. Barclaycard Ring $12,000; Amazon $5000:
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 4 of 19
Hubcapjw
Contributor

Congrats......I like my apple card..

Message 5 of 19
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Just in time for the upcoming apple watch Smiley Wink

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So excited! Have been rebuilding for 7 months and started out with a 507 Trans and now have a 625 Trans. I have worked really hard at it and have gained a Capital One secured card a First Premier and a Credit One. All of the above I was Thankful but after this great forum I applied for a Barclays Apple Reward Card today and as I was waiting for the instant denial low and behold an approval for $1500 came my way. I also reconned for 15 minutes and got an instant CLI to $2000. Now I'm done and gonna garden for awhile thank you to all the helpers on this forum. I am now worthy again after being credit Challenged for a very long time. On to home ownership in the next year or so.

Congratulations. Hard work pays off!

Message 9 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.