Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays apple rewards, Care Credit Cli, and HHGregg cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays apple rewards, Care Credit Cli, and HHGregg cli

Approved for apple rewards $1500, called backdoor number asked for $2K more. Gave it to me no issues.

Care credit cli- was at $500 and asked for $3500 approved for $4200

So I hopped on the next day and asked for HHGregg. Started at $1100 and I asked for $3500 again. They approved it for $2500.

Care and HH were both SP Smiley Happy very happy to be moving forward with my credit!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays apple rewards, Care Credit Cli, and HHGregg cli

@Anonymous wrote:
Approved for apple rewards $1500, called backdoor number asked for $2K more. Gave it to me no issues.

Care credit cli- was at $500 and asked for $3500 approved for $4200

So I hopped on the next day and asked for HHGregg. Started at $1100 and I asked for $3500 again. They approved it for $2500.

Care and HH were both SP Smiley Happy very happy to be moving forward with my credit!

Congrats on the approvals but you may not be aware that all HHGregg stores are closing down so not sure how long that card will last.

Message 2 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

For the double bad news, HHGreg is normally a HP CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the good news is you can now use your HHG card at 2000 home store retailers Smiley Happy so our cards stay open. And that was almost a week ago, no alert for a HP
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a second hard pull when you call to ask for an increased SL? If it's not, I'm going to call them.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! Great job!

Message 6 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

HHGregg is serviced by Sychrony Financial, a separate division of Sychrony Bank Other cards like this are Ashleys Furnature, PepBoys, CareCare1 etc. These cards are normally a HP. You have to go thru the Mysychrony.com portlal to manage those cards. Congrats on no HP Did you call in or chat button? Last year when I tried, Credit Solutions wouldnt touch those accounts

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually saw a lot of posts about people getting on chat and requesting a cli and it being a soft pull so I tried and got them both with SPs. On your mysynchrony home page and at the top is the option for the chat as long as it's during the chat hours. And it was quick and easy. Smiley Happy I have been trying to get increases on these accounts and took lots of HPs doing so (last year) since then my credit has improved ALOT so since it was a SP I decided to go for it. I'm happy with my results Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 13
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

not to be a debbie downer here, and congrats on teh approvals but isnt HHgreg going out of business. WHich then leads me to this question specially with synchrony bank. I have a credit card through them with american signature furniture, which i guess they left florida, can i convert my card to something else or what can i do with this unusable credit card now

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.