Did you mean: 

Barclays recon success

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclays recon success

@Anonymous wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:
Does anyone here think I could call back the recon number and be able to get cl pushed to 1500 or 1200 I see others getting that easy I have 661 fico from tu they pulled no bad marks just short account history

You have nothing to lose, they will use the same report, tell them you are interested in buying an Apple product and it costs more than your current CL with them, they usually will give a little more than the initial CL they gave you.

Best of Luck!

Yep yep yep mine went from 1190 to 2k

Message 21 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dalebb wrote:

im showing an EX pull for bayclays

Smiley Surprised Is that a first?

I've been a Member of this Forum for 10 months and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I have ever read Barclay pulling anything other than TU Smiley Surprised

Message 22 of 63
dalebb
Valued Contributor

i know right? u all said TU for barclays....

@Anonymous wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

I've been a Member of this Forum for 10 months and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I have ever read Barclay pulling anything other than TU Smiley Surprised

Message 23 of 63
john398
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

I have seen Barclays pull TU and than on the recon pull EX

barcl-inq.JPG

Message 24 of 63
dalebb
Valued Contributor

in that case im sure i wont get the barclay's amex, 99% of pulls go to EX for me and i went on app spree last 2 weeks

Message 25 of 63
john398
Senior Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

in that case im sure i wont get the barclay's amex, 99% of pulls go to EX for me and i went on app spree last 2 weeks

They only did the EX on the recon and that was for a priceline card

Message 26 of 63
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

They only did the EX on the recon and that was for a priceline card

travelocity amex

Message 27 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I figured I would update this thread, not to scare anyone. I just recieved a letter today, my account was decreased to $1000 credit limit for too many inquiries, this after being approved for $2000. Nothing has happened in a negative manor with this account or any other. Just as a side note, they pulled TU

Message 28 of 63
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I figured I would update this thread, not to scare anyone. I just recieved a letter today, my account was decreased to $1000 credit limit for too many inquiries, this after being approved for $2000. Nothing has happened in a negative manor with this account or any other. Just as a side note, they pulled TU

That's enough for me right there to stop!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 29 of 63
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's enough for me right there to stop!

if they keep pulling TU with me il b ok,, if they look at EX im going to get a spankingSmiley Surprised

Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.