Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Barclays recon success

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Carlile92 wrote:
Does anyone here think I could call back the recon number and be able to get cl pushed to 1500 or 1200 I see others getting that easy I have 661 fico from tu they pulled no bad marks just short account history

You have nothing to lose, they will use the same report, tell them you are interested in buying an Apple product and it costs more than your current CL with them, they usually will give a little more than the initial CL they gave you.

Best of Luck!

Yep yep yep mine went from 1190 to 2k

Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006

dalebb wrote:

im showing an EX pull for bayclays

:smileysurprised: Is that a first?

I've been a Member of this Forum for 10 months and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I have ever read Barclay pulling anything other than TU :smileysurprised:

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
dalebb

i know right? u all said TU for barclays....

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

I've been a Member of this Forum for 10 months and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I have ever read Barclay pulling anything other than TU :smileysurprised:

Senior Contributor
john398

[ Edited ]

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

I have seen Barclays pull TU and than on the recon pull EX

barcl-inq.JPG

Valued Contributor
dalebb

in that case im sure i wont get the barclay's amex, 99% of pulls go to EX for me and i went on app spree last 2 weeks

Senior Contributor
john398

dalebb wrote:

in that case im sure i wont get the barclay's amex, 99% of pulls go to EX for me and i went on app spree last 2 weeks

They only did the EX on the recon and that was for a priceline card

Valued Contributor
dalebb

john398 wrote:

dalebb wrote:

They only did the EX on the recon and that was for a priceline card

travelocity amex

Fixin_it

I figured I would update this thread, not to scare anyone. I just recieved a letter today, my account was decreased to $1000 credit limit for too many inquiries, this after being approved for $2000. Nothing has happened in a negative manor with this account or any other. Just as a side note, they pulled TU

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Fixin_it wrote:

I figured I would update this thread, not to scare anyone. I just recieved a letter today, my account was decreased to $1000 credit limit for too many inquiries, this after being approved for $2000. Nothing has happened in a negative manor with this account or any other. Just as a side note, they pulled TU

That's enough for me right there to stop!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
dalebb

LS2982 wrote:

Fixin_it wrote:

That's enough for me right there to stop!

if they keep pulling TU with me il b ok,, if they look at EX im going to get a spanking:smileysurprised:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}