Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcly's Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barcly's Rewards CLI

I decided to poke the bear after I got an letter advising me that they had increased my CL from $10k to $12.5k. After re-reading the letter, I called in and asked to get a further increase. i explained to them, that I got a promotion at work and it now involves some international travel. After reading their disclosures, me giving permission for a HP ( HP has not hit as of yet +2 days ). got my CLI to $20k! Icing on the cake was they lowered my APR from 13.99 down to 9. I was doing happy dancing. Im shocked beyond words as they have been very tight with CLI at least with me in the past. I have had the card since late 2015 if that helps and it started with a $1.5k CL

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: Barcly's Rewards CLI

Congrats, that great coming from Barclays.  Im afraid to poke the bear, im still at 1.9k.  I refuse to get hard pulled just to get another 2k so i will wait for an auto increase hopefully.  

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. That's massive work now. 

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice indeed, glad to see Sir Barclays knighting someone for onceSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.