cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been a bit down on my luck, but got a few CLIs recently :)

tag
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

Been a bit down on my luck, but got a few CLIs recently :)

The title says it all.  I've been a bit down on my luck, but over the past few days, there have been some good signs, CLIs.

I got an email saying that my PayPal Smart Connect was eligible for a $200 increase, a few minutes ago I requested a CLI on my AE Store Card (that I've had since 9/2012) and got a $150 increase, and after seeing a few CapOne CLI threads, I decided to request one and I was approved for a $500 CLI.  Despite the very small increases, I'm definitely happy. Smiley Happy

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
eagle2013
Established Contributor

Re: Been a bit down on my luck, but got a few CLIs recently :)

Congrats! You seem pretty darn lucky to me! Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 16
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new CLI's

best of luck to you!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 3 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 16
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@WallyxD wrote:

The title says it all.  I've been a bit down on my luck, but over the past few days, there have been some good signs, CLIs.

I got an email saying that my PayPal Smart Connect was eligible for a $200 increase, a few minutes ago I requested a CLI on my AE Store Card (that I've had since 9/2012) and got a $150 increase, and after seeing a few CapOne CLI threads, I decided to request one and I was approved for a $500 CLI.  Despite the very small increases, I'm definitely happy. Smiley Happy

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Luck will change in your favor as well just keep your head upSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 16
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 8 of 16
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

Re: Been a bit down on my luck.. EDIT: Just got approved for the Discover IT! :D

Wow, I'm actually pretty speechless right now..

I got denied for the Discover iT Student Card twice last year, back when my utilization was like 30% less.  I figured I'd apply for it again since I haven't apped for anything in about 8 months, and it said I was approved Smiley Happy.  The only thing is I don't see a limit, how can I find this out?

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 9 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Been a bit down on my luck.. EDIT: Just got approved for the Discover IT! :D

@WallyxD wrote:

Wow, I'm actually pretty speechless right now..

I got denied for the Discover iT Student Card twice last year, back when my utilization was like 30% less.  I figured I'd apply for it again since I haven't apped for anything in about 8 months, and it said I was approved Smiley Happy.  The only thing is I don't see a limit, how can I find this out?

Luck is turning already 

Give them a call for limit 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.