niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 23
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Re: Best Buy CLI

and hopefully Best buy will still be in business in 2013 for you to use itWoman LOL

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 12 of 23
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@rudy0720 wrote:

and hopefully Best buy will still be in business in 2013 for you to use itWoman LOL

That was a low blow.....lol

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 13 of 23
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Not sure if that was directed at me, but I hit the button to lower my util.  I actually buy where I get the best deals--usually Amazon--so Best Buy doesn't get a lot of usage. I am not sure how sad I would be if they went out of business, though my util might suffer.

I'm pretty proud of the work I have done to build my credit to where it is, and I owe a lot to this board.  I just wanted to share my success so that others might benefit.

It was a soft, for anyone who was wondering.

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 14 of 23
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Let them go out of business =p they need to catch up, they have the resources to adapt and become the powerhouse it was not too long ago. Get a new CEO someone with direction and vision.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 23
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

I mean geek squad should be a bigger focus for them, reduces prices of products don't just match, no beat them. Reduce number of employees, benefits , get rid of that big store cookie cutter crap they're still doing, focus on internet shopping . build partnerships , to capture new exclusive products. So on and so on. Sorry about the employee and benefit thing but let's face it, either have fewer working or none ? I mean there is a number of ways they can approach this. =p ignore me. Lol they just make me angry with there old school business model. =/
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Message 16 of 23
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I like Best Buy. I always get better deals there than I would elsewhere. They offer great deals on their open box stuff or price match new stuff to the point that it doesn't make sense to buy online.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 17 of 23
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

Requested a CLI today through the 800 #. Went from $2350 to $3350 with a SP on EFX

Started on this card with $750, then CLI to $1050, $1570, $2350, finally to $3350.

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 18 of 23
lithium78
Established Contributor

I have their gold MC from my rebuilding days.  It's been stuck at $900 for over two years.  As a result, I haven't used it very much.  It just sits in my safe.  Now I only keep it around for AAoA since they refunded my AF.  It would be nice to get an upgrade to the better version, but as it stands now they aren't going to get much love until they show me some love.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Message 19 of 23
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Beautiful!!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.