Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later… APPROVED

tag
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later… APPROVED

Wow, nice one.  Seems you're having a good week!  Congrats!

Message 21 of 27
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

congrats, CreditAddict! Smiley Very Happy whoo-hoo!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 22 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later… APPROVED... More!

Well werewolf after my opening purchase of $400 something it told me I had a little over $330 available and tonight I was out but needed to check out on an ebay item and planned on using freedom but for fun clocked bill me later and it said "we are processing payment" or something and I was like huh (I was on my iPhone but bill me later usually asks for some verification)

seconds later I got an email that I paid... Checkout complete.

charge was $658 so imagine my shock at approval!!!

Message 23 of 27
shane82388
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well werewolf after my opening purchase of $400 something it told me I had a little over $330 available and tonight I was out but needed to check out on an ebay item and planned on using freedom but for fun clocked bill me later and it said "we are processing payment" or something and I was like huh (I was on my iPhone but bill me later usually asks for some verification)

If you try to BUY IT NOW on an ebay item with the intent of using Bill Me Later but ur not approved...are you kinda screwed or what? Do you "BUY IT" before you able to attempt Bill Me Later or will it not commit you to it until Bill Me Later CLI is approved?

Message 24 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

If you try to BUY IT NOW on an ebay item with the intent of using Bill Me Later but ur not approved...are you kinda screwed or what? Do you "BUY IT" before you able to attempt Bill Me Later or will it not commit you to it until Bill Me Later CLI is approved?

I'm not sure actually.

Message 25 of 27
BootStraps
Established Contributor

On ebay you have to commit to buy before you choose the payment options, so you would be stuck. This is not so on some of the other sites that accept BML.

I'll use Musician's Friend, for example since I like that site... You can enter things in your cart and when you check out you can select BML. If it doesn't go through, you can choose another payment option or choose not to buy the products.

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 27
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Congrats! I like having BML. It's my only hidden tradeline and they have some good 0% interest deals.
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.