Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later CLI

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bill Me Later CLI

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well I guess if you just keep shopping it might just up it a little bit more Smiley Tongue

Current Balance:
$1,003.70

Available Credit:
at least $207.30

If my math isn't off that looks like more than $1174!!!

Congratulations on your CLI! Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing. lol

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1,839 Bill Me Later (it's now called PayPal Credit) credit line that I have currently.

I started at $500 CL and just kept spending on it, which is what gets your limits higher. Not by calling a UW to get a CLI. Since BML/PPC doesn't show up on any credit reports (not the actual CL or the balance which is awesome, it's what I call "ghost or phantom credit") you can keep it maxed out and keep trying to buy stuff to raise your CL til they cut you off. I'm at the cutoff now, because my EQ score sucks and there first hard pull when you sign up here in Texas is on EQ. Of course this goes without saying that you buy stuff that you need (my stuff was major SUV parts and accessories mostly) and pay your payments on time. 

I'm trying to see who has the highest BML/PayPal Credit CL (not the PayPal Mastercard they have which fyi highest line on that is $35,000, just PayPal card only) out there on this forum and CreditBoards. Highest I've seen so far is $4,500.

Message 12 of 21
danmfe
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

$1,839 Bill Me Later (it's now called PayPal Credit) credit line that I have currently.

I started at $500 CL and just kept spending on it, which is what gets your limits higher. Not by calling a UW to get a CLI. Since BML/PPC doesn't show up on any credit reports (not the actual CL or the balance which is awesome, it's what I call "ghost or phantom credit") you can keep it maxed out and keep trying to buy stuff to raise your CL til they cut you off. I'm at the cutoff now, because my EQ score sucks and there first hard pull when you sign up here in Texas is on EQ. Of course this goes without saying that you buy stuff that you need (my stuff was major SUV parts and accessories mostly) and pay your payments on time. 

I'm trying to see who has the highest BML/PayPal Credit CL (not the PayPal Mastercard they have which fyi highest line on that is $35,000, just PayPal card only) out there on this forum and CreditBoards. Highest I've seen so far is $4,500.

My Paypal Credit limit is $5645, which I proudly have $30.45 available.  Smiley LOL  Been at this limit for about a year and every attempt to increase is a no-go. 

Current balance
$5,614.55
Available credit
$30.45
Credit line
$5,645.00
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 14 of 21
danmfe
Established Member

@creditluv-  Wait until the holidays.  I was at about $4300 CL at Christmas time and was rewarded my new total CL with all my many Ebay purchases in December.  Hoping to try it myself again this year!  

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's right baby double down hard and always split 9's! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 21
danmfe
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

That's right baby double down hard and always split 9's! Smiley Wink

ALWAYS! Smiley Wink   Lets just hope that my first attempt of $31 isn't DENIED!  Figure I can get the 55 cent increase, right?  Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed! Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later CLI - Again - and now PayPal Buyer Credit

UPDATE: New CL $2088 it looks like after the dust settled on the purchase I made a couple weeks ago that I didn't think would go through but ended up going through!

Message 19 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bill Me Later CLI - Again - and now PayPal Buyer Credit

@Creditaddict wrote:

UPDATE: New CL $2088 it looks like after the dust settled on the purchase I made a couple weeks ago that I didn't think would go through but ended up going through!

Awesome! I think your instincts were right all along, nice CLI CreditAddict Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.