Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved $10,000.00 SL

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Blispay Approved $10,000.00 SL

After reading about this card here, I decided to apply.

Downloaded the app, applied, verified a few identity questions and got "in" with a $10k SL.

This card will replace my Citi DC as soon as it arrives. I like the fact that they do the statement credit each month. Makes life easy.

Since we already have the Costco Visa, Citi get's enough of our "swipe" business.  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Approved $10,000.00 SL

Congrats on your Blispay approval. Nice SL!!

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh yeah Rockin Rays gonna feel the Bliss nowSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RockinRay wrote:

Downloaded the app, applied, verified a few identity questions and got "in" with a $10k SL.

This card will replace my Citi DC as soon as it arrives. I like the fact that they do the statement credit each month. Makes life easy.

Since we already have the Costco Visa, Citi get's enough of our "swipe" business.  Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Blispay family! I have DC and Fidelity also for their 2% rewards. Currently Blispay is my everyday card. I have Chase FU and CashRewards but since they are only 1.5% cashback Blispay has the edge for me. Hopefully the rumors of a forthcoming 2.5% Navy Amex is true....

Message 4 of 9
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Welcome to the Blispay family! I have DC and Fidelity also for their 2% rewards. Currently Blispay is my everyday card. I have Chase FU and CashRewards but since they are only 1.5% cashback Blispay has the edge for me. Hopefully the rumors of a forthcoming 2.5% Navy Amex is true....

Thanks! Just what I needed was another credit card...  Smiley Tongue But this one looks good and most people on this forum like it.

I too have the DC, as well as the Fidelity Visa. What I like about this card is the monthly statement credit and not having to wait until you have earned a minimum amount before you can cash in your rewards. 

Most likely, I will use this for my everyday card and also use it to pay bills. I'll use the Costco Visa when it benefits me. Good old PenFed Cash Rewards still get's the gas business though. Tough to beat 5% cash back monthly.

I'm going to go ahead and get the bill payment stuff set up while I wait for the card to arrive. It will replace my USAA Visa with 1.5% cash back.  Smiley Happy

Ray

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your awesome Blispay approval RockinRay! 😊
Message 6 of 9
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

It seems I remember reading in another thread that you can push a payment to them via your bank. I set this up with USAA this morning, but they will send a check and it will take 4 days to get there. I have no problem with this as I will just pull via the app, but I'm wondering what payment address / phone number was put in?

I took the information (what I could find) off of their website - I'm wondering if there is a better way? Sorry, there are so many posts, I cannot find the other post that I read.

Thanks for any replies.

Ray

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding CL! Big congratulations!  I love Blispay!

Message 8 of 9
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding CL! Big congratulations!  I love Blispay!

Thanks! I am anxious for the card to arrive. I plan to use it quite a bit. I'll always PIF, but if ever needed, that 6 month "float" will be nice to have.

Ray

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.