Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Blispay Approved!

Congrats!!

It's only speculation that it's a hidden TL. Heck Amex takes 3 months to report, this could be the same case regardless of what front line CSRs say.
Message 21 of 29
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@ADARPegasus wrote:

Blispay AccountHere is a screenshot of my account currently.

I can't quite make out that card # and CVV. Better pic please? lol  Smiley Tongue Congrats!

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you. After seening your post and many others and getting denied by NasaFCU, I went ahead and applied for this.  I had to call in and answer a few question but I was approved also for $7500 with 745 EX score.

Message 23 of 29
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@ADARPegasus wrote:

Blispay AccountHere is a screenshot of my account currently.

I can't quite make out that card # and CVV. Better pic please? lol  Smiley Tongue Congrats!

Hahahahaha hold on let me see if I can fix that for you! Thanks!

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 24 of 29
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you. After seening your post and many others and getting denied by NasaFCU, I went ahead and applied for this.  I had to call in and answer a few question but I was approved also for $7500 with 745 EX score.

Congrats man!

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 26 of 29
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Grats! It's useful and cash back adds up quickly, I'm also hoping for a hidden trade line and it might be like others are saying it's the same guy who was in charge of BML which is now Paypal Credit, also the company is not as wealthy as others and it would save them a lot of money not to have to report to the bureaus. People say it encourages irresponsibility but they fail to forget BlisPay is a prime card and most people will not want to ruin their credit I know I wouldn't want to. Very useful card and have already made some big purchases with it.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.... This is a company that doesn't even want to send out Paper Statements in order save on capital ... me think they don't want to bother Reporting either, unless one defaults .... which I'm perfectly fine with. 

Everthing at this moment is just pointing to this being a HTL. 

My PNC Points was my go to Big Ticket Item card since it had a static 9% Rate, I SD'd it in favor of BP going forward. If BP is in fact a HTL, PNC will never see the light of day again... LOL ... it'll just be a UTL buffer and perm SD'd.... Plus with BP being a HTL, I can use more of the CL without having my UTL dinged while taking avantage of the 6 month No Payments No Interest. 

DAMN I LOVE IT! 

Message 27 of 29
Moto812
New Contributor

Condgradulations do you know if there is a recon number ?

Ex 675 Eq 675 Tu 690
Goals 750 across the board
Message 28 of 29
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Very nice....congrats !

SisterGirl
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.