Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Approved

It's important to research a credit product before applying for it. 

Message 11 of 15
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's important to research a credit product before applying for it. 

You're right. I can't really complain; it's my fault.

I'll take the utilization padding and if I ever need to finance something over 6 months ($2,000 isn't much to work with), then I'll pop it out.

ETA: It's not that I didn't do research on it -- I thought the card would be really helpful for the 6-months 0% financing, I just assumed that they would offer CLI's upon request. That was where my error was.

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 12 of 15
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I love this card with the exception of not being able to ask for a CLI. Put around 1k spend per month

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 13 of 15
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Ah the joys and downfalls of Blis

Blis is a great card for the promo offers...

Even though its 2% cash back on everything. its not the easiest card to use for a daily driver AND promo offers....

They just started supporting autopay...

None of the data aggregators support it... be nice to see the balance in mint or Personal Capital

AS for CL... what you get is what you get.. Really was hoping for a little more myself... but MANY people did worse...

It still only appears on one CR.....

I feel fortunate I got the card when i got it without verification drama and the CL i got.. but i wish they would have just given me 5k not 4100...

(or more of course)

-J

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmm89 wrote:

I'll take the utilization padding and if I ever need to finance something over 6 months ($2,000 isn't much to work with), then I'll pop it out.

Keep in mind that the utilization padding is only going to be on EX, as that's the only bureau that Blispay reports to.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.