cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline & 2% Cashback & 6mo No Interest $199+ Purchases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Visa $9,000 Approval - Hidden Tradeline - 2% Cashback - 6mo No Interest On $199+ Purchas

@MusicLover

With an Experian 753 score, I assume you got a $7,500 limit with Blispay like most on here who have a 740's-750's score?

I was shocked when I got my line limit. I thought for sure I would get $5K-$7,500 like everyone else.
Message 11 of 41
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay Visa $9,000 Approval - Hidden Tradeline - 2% Cashback - 6mo No Interest On $199+ Purchas

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

With an Experian 753 score, I assume you got a $7,500 limit with Blispay like most on here who have a 740's-750's score?

I was shocked when I got my line limit. I thought for sure I would get $5K-$7,500 like everyone else.

Congrats CreditLuv! I know you have been waiting for this for awhile now. And nice SL.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your post inspired me to apply 😬 Got approved for 2.4k. I'm not mad about it! Thanks for the info!!!
Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have yet to swipe mine. I do love how simple the card looks and works. Congrats. 

Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LT13

CreditLuv = Credit enabler Smiley Very Happy

@BruisedCredit
I think you may have mistaken me for someone else with this comment, "Congrats CreditLuv! I know you have been waiting for this for awhile now."

"Waiting for this for while now?" Umm...nope I saw what Blispay was last Saturday and applied for it on Monday two days later. Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Miesterbro

You need to swipe the card by buying a case of Kleenex that you'll need if you're a Dolphins fan! Bazinga! Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 41
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

CreditLuv = Credit enabler Smiley Very Happy

@credit_endurance
I think you may have mistaken me for someone else with this comment, "Congrats CreditLuv! I know you have been waiting for this for awhile now."

"Waiting for this for while now?" Umm...nope I saw what Blispay was last Saturday and applied for it on Monday two days later. Smiley Very Happy

lol! No I was reffering to your countdown to the app spree. Smiley Happy

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 18 of 41
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Blispay has turned into one of our families favorite cards. Simple with great benefits.

Message 19 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! This is one of my most favorite cards! Smiley Very Happy
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.