cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline & 2% Cashback & 6mo No Interest $199+ Purchases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline - 2% Cashback - 6mo No Interest On $199+ Purchases

@bruisedcredit

I think PayPal Credit or any non-store card credit lines that are HIDDEN is a great ace in the credit hole to always have.

I call my three HIDDEN personal tradelines (PayPal Credit, Blispay Visa, RBFCU PLOC) my black ops credit special forces team. Smiley Very Happy

PayPal Credit = 19.99% + no payments/no interest on purchases of $99 or more.

Blispay = 19.99% + no payments/no interest on purchases of $199 or more.

You take one single EQ hard pull with PayPal Credit and then it's invisible forever.

HIDDEN tradelines IMO are like normal credit limits on steroids.

Let's say you have a total credit limit amount on all your credit lines of $50,000. We all know if you use over 10% of your UTI ($50K x 10% = $5K) it will have negative effects on your credit scores and effect if and how much lenders will give you on CLI's and approvals/denials on new card applications.

But if you only get a $5K Blispay card or PayPal Credit limit you can use all $5K without it hurting your credit scores/profile one bit since it never reports.
Message 31 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline - 2% Cashback - 6mo No Interest On $199+ Purchases

@LDS90 Any relation to CP30 or R2D2? Smiley Wink

Glad my summary could be useful to you in any way possible.

May The Blispay Force Be With You. Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

**UPDATE**

The hidden Blispay tradeline gravy train has been officially train wrecked with several members stating that Blispay is now reporting on Experian. Smiley Sad

As long as Blispay only reports EX and not TU and EQ I will keep the card.

Since PenFed, Alliant, RBFCU, Synchrony Bank, NFCU (PLOC and CC CLI's) all use EQ and/or TU and not EX for anything.

But if they ever report to any of the other two bureaus they get credit whacked by me and the card sleeps with the fishes mob style.

Message 33 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline & 2% Cashback & 6mo No Interest $199+ Purchases

Oh the horror....Smiley Wink
Message 34 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline & 2% Cashback & 6mo No Interest $199+ Purchases

sonny-luca-brasi-sleeps-with-fishes.jpg

Message 35 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is not a hidden trade line. It started reporting on me EX last week. I got the card back when it rolled out in April. So, it took several months to report.

Message 36 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not hidden "anymore" since April to September it was hidden for everyone.

Bloody bastards are hidden tradeline Indian Givers I tell you. Smiley Wink
Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if I missed your NASA story. 

Sorry you lost your hidden TL Smiley Sad 

Message 38 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Blispay started reporting to EX a few days ago. I got the card in April, probably charged about $200 and have a 0 balance. Oh well, I still think the card has a place in my portfolio.
Message 39 of 41
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if I missed your NASA story. 

Sorry you lost your hidden TL Smiley Sad 

Nope. You haven't missed a thing. We are all still waiting for it to be told. Lol

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.