Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Everyday approval!

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Blue Cash Everyday approval!

Congrats! I'm looking to get Amex and this is one of the cards I was looking at.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 18
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

Congrats very nice Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 18
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So i ve been on a APP spree the last 2 months which left me with a Chase Freedom SL 500$Smiley Sad, PRG Smiley LOL, Delta skymiles SL 1000$Smiley Surprised and when i found out that AMEX only does SP when you're already a member and my EX only has 4HP i went for the blue cash everyday and received a SL 4000$!! Smiley LOLthis is my highest limit yet! and i am so happy to finally have my dream credit cards! and getting my credit together after 10 years of avoiding them! Thank you MY FICO! thank you! AMEX! for giving me this chance! time to go in the garden for 2 years!(so all of the HP can fall off) haha and hope for 12K 61 day CLI on that blue cash! haha

EX675 TU 612 EQ 632

17K student loan Consolidated

many many many missed payments, and defaulted student loans i am working to get the late payments remove

State Tax Lien Released

Wow, congrats on the approval! 

Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 13 of 18
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! nice job

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome spree. Great time to garden now! Nice cards

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BCE! That's my next card.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your AmEx approval! I love AmEx so much that I have about 5 cards with them and I rotate them. Can't stop using it. Smiley Very Happy
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.