cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Nile recon success!! Toy limit!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Blue Nile recon success!! Toy limit!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! It might be enough for the purchase. I was asking for $8k.She was laughing. It sounds like no one got that high.

Ron.

Sounds like our experience with CFNA.

Asked for CLI to $5,000 from $2,000

"You have a large credit limit for our bank"

I got the similar limit with them.

Ron.

Message 11 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! It might be enough for the purchase. I was asking for $8k.She was laughing. It sounds like no one got that high.

Ron.

Ron.

I guess they weren't bluffing then.

Message 12 of 32
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Yes, they are not that generous on that card.

Ron.

Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

I guess it's fair since all charges over $299 are automatically 0% for 6mos. Makes it easy to roll a new set of tires on a car without tying up UTL on another card.

Message 14 of 32
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

I guess it's fair since all charges over $299 are automatically 0% for 6mos. Makes it easy to roll a new set of tires on a car without tying up UTL on another card.

I only got approved for $2400. I used the card once for car inspection. I might need some new tires for my car. I think the tires prices is cheaper than the dealer. I got the Prius and it need special tire to save gas. Last time, the dealer charge almost $200 for a tire. Smiley Frustrated

Ron.

Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

I only got approved for $2400. I used the card once for car inspection. I might need some new tires for my car. I think the tires prices is cheaper than the dealer. I got the Prius and it need special tire to save gas. Last time, the dealer charge almost $200 for a tire. Smiley Frustrated

Ron.

What year? We have a 2010 that we use for LONG roadtrips. Though we did buy a 2014 Chevy Cruze diesel in July.

Message 16 of 32
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

What year? We have a 2010 that we use for LONG roadtrips. Though we did buy a 2014 Chevy Cruze diesel in July.

I have 2010 Toyota Prius.  I got over 65K on the tires. I might buy Nissan Leaf next year.

Ron.

Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

I have 2010 Toyota Prius.  I got over 65K on the tires. I might buy Nissan Leaf next year.

Ron.

Nice.

I think we replaced the tires at 45K.

Message 18 of 32
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Nice.

WoW!!!! I guess mine last longer. The Bridgestone came with the car. We took the dealer to service the car. They rotate the tires once a few times. What tires did you replace with?

Ron.

Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Nice.

WoW!!!! I guess mine last longer. The Bridgestone came with the car. We took the dealer to service the car. They rotate the tires once a few times. What tires did you replace with?

Ron.

Ours came with Yokohamas, oddly enough. Don't exactly remember the model, but we replaced with Bridgestone Ecopia 422 All seasons.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.