Valued Contributor

BoA Alaska

Just got off the phone...approved!

I app'd on the 1st but I think it was declined. Called to recon and stated due to derog's it wasn't instant so he looked at my report and noticed everything is about to age off and said I'm going to approve you for $5k, but I seen we also just bumped you up to $15k on your WMC so if you want I can make both of them $10k. BoA is good with CLI's (IME) so I just left it alone but he said if I needed to I could call in anytime and they would allocate funds however I would like. I still get the 25k sign up bonus too!

I'm done now!!

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Alaska

I will go for a CLI in 6mos or so and see if they match my WMC.
| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
across the board
Super Contributor

Sweet!! 😝

Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

Cool! Congrats!

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: EX 828 TU 835 EQ 828 FICO 08
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor

j_casteel wrote:

I app'd on the 1st but I think it was declined. Called to recon and stated due to derog's it wasn't instant so he looked at my report and noticed everything is about to age off and said I'm going to approve you for $5k, but I seen we also just bumped you up to $15k on your WMC so if you want I can make both of them $10k. BoA is good with CLI's (IME) so I just left it alone but he said if I needed to I could call in anytime and they would allocate funds however I would like. I still get the 25k sign up bonus too!

I'm done now!!

CONGRATS! I love this card and booking award flights is soooooooooo easy and there are soooooooooooo many 25K options in US and Canada.

Are you a BofA checking customer too? You may be able to get an additional 5K bonus on top of the 25K is you are.

Valued Contributor

I can get free checking if I want due to the fact I have a mortgage with BoA but I think it states customer right not specific checking? Who would I call?
across the board
Valued Contributor

j_casteel wrote:

I'm done now!!

Congrats on your approval :smileyhappy:

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 829 (04/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 15 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 829 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor

j_casteel wrote:
I can get free checking if I want due to the fact I have a mortgage with BoA but I think it states customer right not specific checking? Who would I call?

I'd call CS. It was an offer that was floating around in 2014. Not sure if it's still valid. I'm going to try myself.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.