Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Alaska

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

BoA Alaska

Just got off the phone...approved!

I app'd on the 1st but I think it was declined. Called to recon and stated due to derog's it wasn't instant so he looked at my report and noticed everything is about to age off and said I'm going to approve you for $5k, but I seen we also just bumped you up to $15k on your WMC so if you want I can make both of them $10k. BoA is good with CLI's (IME) so I just left it alone but he said if I needed to I could call in anytime and they would allocate funds however I would like. I still get the 25k sign up bonus too!

I'm done now!!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Alaska

I will go for a CLI in 6mos or so and see if they match my WMC.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 2 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sweet!! 😝
Message 3 of 17
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 17
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool! Congrats!
Message 6 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

I app'd on the 1st but I think it was declined. Called to recon and stated due to derog's it wasn't instant so he looked at my report and noticed everything is about to age off and said I'm going to approve you for $5k, but I seen we also just bumped you up to $15k on your WMC so if you want I can make both of them $10k. BoA is good with CLI's (IME) so I just left it alone but he said if I needed to I could call in anytime and they would allocate funds however I would like. I still get the 25k sign up bonus too!

I'm done now!!

CONGRATS! I love this card and booking award flights is soooooooooo easy and there are soooooooooooo many 25K options in US and Canada.

Are you a BofA checking customer too? You may be able to get an additional 5K bonus on top of the 25K is you are.

Message 7 of 17
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

I can get free checking if I want due to the fact I have a mortgage with BoA but I think it states customer right not specific checking? Who would I call?

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 8 of 17
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

I'm done now!!

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 9 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:
I can get free checking if I want due to the fact I have a mortgage with BoA but I think it states customer right not specific checking? Who would I call?

I'd call CS. It was an offer that was floating around in 2014. Not sure if it's still valid. I'm going to try myself.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.