Valued Member
Goalof800

Re: BoA CLI - What increase % can I ask for?

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone for the help/advice. I submitted an online request for 5k yesterday and was asked to call in, which I did today. When I called in, they instantly told me I had been approved for the 5k i requested! (Strangely they didn't ask me to verify anything. Don't understand why the didn't just approve me online).

A useful piece of information is that they did not automatically convert me to a signature account. I had to request my account be converted, and they told me a new card is in the mail.

EDIT: I kind of regret not asking for 10k, but I guess I can always ask for more in 6 months.

AMEX Zync (NPSL) | AMEX SPG ($5,600) | BoA Cash Rewards ($5,000) | WF Visa ($5,000)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}