Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI online sp

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA CLI online sp

I am a little bit excited this morning. Logged in my BOFA acct and noticed the request credit limit increase link and i decided to try my luck. I originally had a secured card with a limit of 300 that unsecured exactly 9 months later and this my 11month I requested for the max $5000 i thinkni could qualify for. 60 sec later baaaaam got a credit increase of $1100. All SP. Didnt even ask for my ssn only my annual income. TU score =665 2 baddies=tax lien and FC.
I'm excited, next move is to try and recon for conversion to their rewards cards and remove AF.
Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA CLI online sp

Congratulations on the increase. You may want to keep an eye out for an HP I have never heard of a cli that was a SP for BOA unless it was an auto-cli.
Message 2 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. 99% chance it will be a TU HP.. They don't ask your SSN on their CLI button.  Just adddress/employer/income and the likes.

Message 3 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

Yea they always hard pull, i requested cli  on one card from them , i lock all my reports, about 5 days later they call me to open lock on TU so they can hard pull.i told them no thank you keep your money.lol

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Nice increase!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got hit with a HP on my TU.on the other hand this is not a bad HP to take every 6months. I was bummed and decided to callthe senior credit analyst and requested to have my card converted to the CR 123 and decrease my APR. All those requests have been approved. And in addition the new card comes with no af.
Message 6 of 7
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I am a little bit excited this morning. Logged in my BOFA acct and noticed the request credit limit increase link and i decided to try my luck. I originally had a secured card with a limit of 300 that unsecured exactly 9 months later and this my 11month I requested for the max $5000 i thinkni could qualify for. 60 sec later baaaaam got a credit increase of $1100. All SP. Didnt even ask for my ssn only my annual income. TU score =665 2 baddies=tax lien and FC.
I'm excited, next move is to try and recon for conversion to their rewards cards and remove AF.
Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge.

Sorry but the link results in a hard pull.

The only SP CLI from BOA is when they initiate it (which is pretty rare, but it happens occasionally).

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.