Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Cash Rewards CLI

tag
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

BoA Cash Rewards CLI

DW has a BoA Cash Rewards, CL is 500. She has good credit and never really get into a lot of credit card.

My question is, in May, it will be 6 months and 6 statement. Should she wait for auto CLI or hit that luv button?

She used the card heavily (Basically replaced her debit that she has with BoA) and PIF multiple times in per month.

This month, she already PIF, I told her to not use it and keep the balance "0" and hoping for a CLI. She's tired of paying 2-3 times a month instead of 1 time PIF like her other card.

Overall UTIL for DW is 25% (because she paid after statement cut, not before LOL)

670 Walmart TU08 FICO for her.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

@armbenderc wrote:

DW has a BoA Cash Rewards, CL is 500. She has good credit and never really get into a lot of credit card.

My question is, in May, it will be 6 months and 6 statement. Should she wait for auto CLI or hit that luv button?

She used the card heavily (Basically replaced her debit that she has with BoA) and PIF multiple times in per month.

This month, she already PIF, I told her to not use it and keep the balance "0" and hoping for a CLI. She's tired of paying 2-3 times a month instead of 1 time PIF like her other card.

Overall UTIL for DW is 25% (because she paid after statement cut, not before LOL)

670 Walmart TU08 FICO for her.

I'd wait and if no luv hit the button!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Will do May 18 is her 6 statement. Will wait till then. If no auto luv, she will hit the luv button. HP correct?
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Correct. You might want to give it a few days after it cuts. Good luck!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.