Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa just approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boa just approved

Needed a good balance transfer card after my Citi fiasco last week and when I got home this week had a pre-approval for Bankamericard in the mail.
My Capital One Quicksilver 0% just ran out and I had a 2300 dollar balance left on it and didn't want that interest stacking up since I couldn't pay it off yet.

Approved with 729 ex pull of which I had 9 inq,now 10. Yearly income of 53000 and high dti due to 30000 I have left on car loan.

Also received there prequal for the cash rewards with 200 bonus. Can I  apply for it also on the same pull? 200 bonus looks pretty good....
Got the 21 month at 0% on the BOA with 15.54 apr afterwards. It was perfect for my situation.
Was a little scared to push the button on this since the reviews on this bank is so up and down on the boards but I'm glad I did... Instant approval for $ 4500
Not as much as I would have liked but more than enough to cover the bt. A little weird they matched my Discover cl. Probably just coincidence.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Boa just approved

Congrats!!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks B335is... that $45 interest capital one charged me this month was driving me nuts. This took care of the problem. Yippee
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a good card and issuer. Congrats
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 5 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I have three BofA cards and love them all!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx music lover. This is my 1st romance with boa. Hopefully easy to get along with and not to moody. And they give it up once in a while.(money that is)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.