Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA 3-2-1 Cash Rewards CLI $20K

Nicely done! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done!  I am right there with you on no new accounts.  I have what I need and 90% of what I want with my cards. I want to see my scores finally grow and reap the rewards for building this credit line.  It like dieting though and I crave the sweets once in a while lol

My son just told me that he finally got his first credit card in February and it is boa cash rewards, $1k limit. He banks there and every time he would go to his local branch, they would tell him he is pre-approved.  He hasn't been very responsible in the past with money.  He is asking me questions and the only things I can't answer are the ones about this card.  He  wants to know when he might get an increase. Will he have to ask?  If he requests it, will it be a hp?  Do they auto cli at all? He is using it like it is his debit card and paying the bill off every pay check.  I am glad to see it will grow but I will teach him how to get a couple more cc's soon. I don't mean to highjack your thread but since you have been with them a while, I figured you could answer these :-)  Thanks!!

Message 22 of 23
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.