Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA BBR $15,000 SHOCKER

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA BBR $15,000 SHOCKER

OK, thanks for the reply. I'm a long-time BOA account holder too, but I'm not listed as the main account holder and can't sign in under my name. (I'm not even a footnote on the online account eventhough I'm co-owner of the accounts and handle all the finances. Smiley Frustrated  )

Message 11 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow Congrats CC1Smiley Happy. Thats an amazing approval and sl. Please collect your $120 and pass goSmiley Wink.

To be perfectly honest, im mostly impressed by your $100 auto increase from Sync, they sure know how to cherry coat someoneSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats, also got approved via recon for BBR, 5k, yesterday 😜👌😎
Signature needs updating
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that is one fine surprise! Big congratulations! Come join us in the garden now. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow Congrats CC1Smiley Happy. Thats an amazing approval and sl. Please collect your $120 and pass goSmiley Wink.

To be perfectly honest, im mostly impressed by your $100 auto increase from Sync, they sure know how to cherry coat someoneSmiley Happy

@Anonymous LMAO ..Sync has a multiple personality disorder when it comes to me. Initial SL's Amazon = $2200, recon to $6000.  Marvel MasterCard = $2000, recon to $7000.  Lowe's = $2000, recon to $12,000....hmmm I think I see a trend here? 

I got a $1000 increase by calling Credit Solutions back in August of last year, and then the $100 Auto CLI (LMAO) on the amazon card.  Hopefully the CLI monkeys at Sync will open the flood gates for me sometime next year.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Now that is one fine surprise! Big congratulations! Come join us in the garden now. Smiley Happy

Oh, I'm planted firmly.  No more at least 12 months in the garden and SP CLI's only . Will be combining card limits to reduce the number of "open" accounts where I can too.

Really happy that I went ahead and pulled the trigger on that BBR PreApproval offer though, it was about 1:00am when I app'd. Got the approval took care of some bills with bill pay.  Logged out an went to look at the public offers and the BBR Card was nowhere to be found, that was at 2:00am eastern.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, thanks for the reply. I'm a long-time BOA account holder too, but I'm not listed as the main account holder and can't sign in under my name. (I'm not even a footnote on the online account eventhough I'm co-owner of the accounts and handle all the finances. Smiley Frustrated  )

That's very strange, I would call the toll free number for online banking support and see if they can help you set up your own login...If not, I'd open a basic/free checking account whatever that might be now as individual account so you can create your own login, bofa should automatically pull into your login any accounts that you are listed on as an account owner, joint or individual won't matter.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.