Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Better Balance Rewards - APPROVED $7,000

tag
joshkm
New Contributor

BofA Better Balance Rewards - APPROVED $7,000

I've been sitting back for awhile now happy with my lineup of cards I've acquired over time. The last couple months I've been lurking in the background on the forum again and reading the valuable posts from people.

The Better Balance Rewards from BofA started catching my attention and started building the itch in me, as it's an easy $120 a year for not having to do much but pay my bill every month.

Everything I read on here said that BofA doesn't let you PC to it from the Cash Rewards card anymore. I called in a couple times just to verify and had no success. So I knew I was going to have to app if I wanted one.

I opened a BofA savings account a couple weeks back and parked the minimum $300 deposit to get the extra $5 quarterly bonus. I wouldn't have done that first if I didn't think I had decent odds of getting approved. Figured it couldn't hurt my chances.

Discover showed my TU Fico @ 755 for last month. That was with all cards reporting balances, minus my 2 Sallie Mae cards that I closed. I need to update my profile.

I always pay in full. I only let one card report a balance under 10% this month, so hopefully that jumped my scores up. I have only 1 hard inquiry which will drop off later this year.

My plan was to app this week. Then I got nervous and sat on it. The weekend came and I still kept putting it off. Well today is Sunday and the end of the weekend. Time to put up or shut up, so I nuckled up and pulled the trigger.

BofA BBR instant approval for $7,000.

One more card to add to the lineup. It's been a good weekend. Thought I'd share and send a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that contributes to the pot of valuable information on here. I've learned so much from here over the years and wouldn't have gotten to where I am without this place!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Better Balance Rewards - APPROVED $7,000

Yay!! Congrats!! This will be one of my next moves also...Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.