Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards CLI

tag
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

BofA Cash Rewards CLI

these forums are such a bad influence for me LOL

I apped for a CLI on 7/18/16 and got the 7-10 message and a TU HP. My limit was 12K and I asked for 30K.

Nothing showed up that day or yesterday and a rep yesterday said a letter was mailed out in regards to the CLI. I checked my account this morning and see they bumped me to 21.6K. Not my highest limit but I'll take it. Opened the card on 1/6/16.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Cash Rewards CLI

Congratulations on your increase.  I'd say that's a good increase for a HP.  Is BOA always a HP for CLI?

Message 2 of 13
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your increase.  I'd say that's a good increase for a HP.  Is BOA always a HP for CLI?

From everything I see it's probably 99% certain you will get a HP. Ask high and they can counter offer you.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I apped for a CLI on 7/18/16 and got the 7-10 message and a TU HP. My limit was 12K and I asked for 30K.

Nothing showed up that day or yesterday and a rep yesterday said a letter was mailed out in regards to the CLI. I checked my account this morning and see they bumped me to 21.6K. Not my highest limit but I'll take it. Opened the card on 1/6/16.

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Man LOL

Message 4 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Nice, congrats on the CLI. Next time, ask $50k Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 13
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Nice, congrats on the CLI. Next time, ask $50k Smiley Wink

I'll be working towards that goal Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.