Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa 99/500 finally graduated!

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Bofa 99/500 finally graduated!

Congrats on them unescuring!  I am within 2 weeks of my year mark with my secured card with them Smiley Very Happy

(I wont ask for nothin!  My util is a bit too high on other cards Smiley Happy  )

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do! Now I'm curious too! Will let you know if that's the case I will call and the take the hit for CLI, I think I have a good chance as my TU is at 691, should increase at least 5 points when my 2 CLI from sun report sometime this wk! Will keep you updated!
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kirmie2010, good luck!
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz on the graduation and the CLI!

My 99/500 did auto graduate after six months, but no CLI.

Its been four months since it graduated and I'm ever hopeful for that CLI, but not yet.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoping mine will auto graduate as well. Still have at least four months to go, but I'm just glad to be back in with them after my BK. 

If my scores continue to increase, is it recommended to let this card graduating first before trying to attain another BOA card?

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hoping mine will auto graduate as well. Still have at least four months to go, but I'm just glad to be back in with them after my BK. 

If my scores continue to increase, is it recommended to let this card graduating first before trying to attain another BOA card?

I honestly have no idea. I considered just trying for another BOA card since mine never graduated, but then I figured if they didn't auto graduate my secured card they'll probably just deny my app for an unsecured one. So I don't know.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with justme3, bofa are not easy, I wouldn't be able to know, from what I've read here capital one are more generous when it comes to being approved for unsecured card while rebuilding
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have PlayStation Visa, Platinum Classic, Quicksilver, Barclay Rewards, and Apple Financing via Barclay in addition to the BOA and a few store cards. I should probably just take it easy and let my accounts age and hope for gradual CLIs. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.