Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boscov's CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boscov's CLI

Ok so I was just curious because it's that time of the month for my cli on a few cards. I went to the boscovs website and hit the luv button....APPROVED!!...So I logged out and back in...APPROVED!!! So I'm like hmm...that's never happened let me do it again...APPROVED!!! SO to my surprise after doing it I was approved like 7 times for a total increase of $7,500!! Making my total limit $10,750!! Now for most folks that's nothing but for ME man...that's crazy amazing. I did all what I've planned on doing with that card for a while so It'll definitely help pad the UTI I have going on. 

Thanks for reading my post.....

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boscov's CLI

Did you go until it gave you the 7-10 day message? I recently kept doing that and received what amounted to a 10k CLI. I will try again at day 31.
Message 2 of 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

Yeah gotta do it until you get the 7-10 days message in order NOT to leave money on Comenity table.

Make sure u leave the table clean when done.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup sure did...I got the 7-10 day message 3 times just to be sure lol...

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  Boscov's hates me.  It is my lowest credit limit.  I got this card about 2 years ago and started at $250.  It is now up to $300.  I keep trying for a CLI, but it won't give me one.  (except for that lousy 50 bucks).  My credit score has jumped over 100 points and my overall util is at 12%. Whatever.  I'm canceling that card.  Ticking me off.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that. I hear you tho... Wish I could have this happen with my overstock card lol...
Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going, very nice limit nowSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well OP, you inspired me to try my Comenity accounts to see if I could get a little luv. I have had my Boscovs account for about 3 or 4 months @ $250. Asked EVERY month for CLI, no dice. Asked today with inspiration from you.... $750 increase. Also, my J.Crew is 6 months old, and no CLI from them either until today, $450 increase. So thanks for the motivation!!!! No, these increases are not going to impress anyone here, but they are mine and i am proud of them!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!!

Boscov's is my sweetheart. It started out at $750. In well under a year I've got it up to $10k.  I've been pretty modest with the luv button, I only hit it a couple times a month.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great @rebreezy... That's what I usually get with boscovs $750 a month... Maybe now every 31 days you'll get it!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.