Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Member

Boscov's CLI

Ok so I was just curious because it's that time of the month for my cli on a few cards. I went to the boscovs website and hit the luv button....APPROVED!!...So I logged out and back in...APPROVED!!! So I'm like hmm...that's never happened let me do it again...APPROVED!!! SO to my surprise after doing it I was approved like 7 times for a total increase of $7,500!! Making my total limit $10,750!! Now for most folks that's nothing but for ME man...that's crazy amazing. I did all what I've planned on doing with that card for a while so It'll definitely help pad the UTI I have going on. 

Thanks for reading my post.....

Current Scores TU: 634 EQ: 620 EX: 571
Contributor

Re: Boscov's CLI

Did you go until it gave you the 7-10 day message? I recently kept doing that and received what amounted to a 10k CLI. I will try again at day 31.
Frequent Contributor

Yeah gotta do it until you get the 7-10 days message in order NOT to leave money on Comenity table.

Make sure u leave the table clean when done.

Valued Member

Yup sure did...I got the 7-10 day message 3 times just to be sure lol...

Congrats.  Boscov's hates me.  It is my lowest credit limit.  I got this card about 2 years ago and started at $250.  It is now up to $300.  I keep trying for a CLI, but it won't give me one.  (except for that lousy 50 bucks).  My credit score has jumped over 100 points and my overall util is at 12%. Whatever.  I'm canceling that card.  Ticking me off.

Valued Member

Sorry to hear that. I hear you tho... Wish I could have this happen with my overstock card lol...
Senior Contributor

Nice going, very nice limit nowSmiley Happy
New Contributor

Well OP, you inspired me to try my Comenity accounts to see if I could get a little luv. I have had my Boscovs account for about 3 or 4 months @ $250. Asked EVERY month for CLI, no dice. Asked today with inspiration from you.... $750 increase. Also, my J.Crew is 6 months old, and no CLI from them either until today, $450 increase. So thanks for the motivation!!!! No, these increases are not going to impress anyone here, but they are mine and i am proud of them!

Nice!!!

Boscov's is my sweetheart. It started out at $750. In well under a year I've got it up to $10k.  I've been pretty modest with the luv button, I only hit it a couple times a month.

FICO 8 Scores
11/15/16 EX 590 TU 604 EQ 613
03/24/17 EX 661 TU 651 EQ 650
Valued Member

That's great @rebreezy... That's what I usually get with boscovs $750 a month... Maybe now every 31 days you'll get it!!

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.