Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boscovs Major CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boscovs Major CLI

I applied for this card back in July went on a Comenity store card app spree (silly thing to do) this was just 3-4 months after I began my journey of rebuilding my credit. I was approved for $250 at the time.

Well, I just logged into the account and request a CLI and it went from $250 to $1000. That's a $750 increase. I decided to try again so I logged out, requested another CLI and it went to $1750. I kept on repeating the process until it gave me the 7-10 day notice message and I was able to get it up to $10,750!!

I have never used this card before btw

Since Comenity doesn't like to report until you have usage I guess I'll make a minor purchase now lol
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boscovs Major CLI

Yea I I just got the 10k bump last month...gotta buy something small for it to trigger a statement and report. Congrats!
Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice Cap, Buy a pack og gum and see if it worksSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!  How many times did you have to do it to get up to the 10K?  I got the card off the shopping cart trick in November...bought one thing never used it again but would try for a CLI and always denied and yesterday I too went from 250 to 1000 then today from 1000 to 1750!  

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI successes!!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just kept logging out and logging in and it also went up to 10,750.00!!!!!  My overstock gave me a 200 CLI but nothing more and my victoria secret will not either but I am one happy girl right now!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! My husband got this card in July and I tried a few days ago for a CLI and it was an immediate 7-10 days and we HAVE used the card and made two payments already.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boscovs took the longest.  Got the card in Nov I think and only used it once paid it off in December never used it again.  Weds was my first CLI ...he may need to be patient!  But I do want to say I have an inquiry now Smiley Sad but also yesterday I placed an order and since I had not used the card in almost 9 mo I got a fraud call and they asked me "security questions" off my credit report...I have to call them today.  I have never had a hard pull by commenity but I guess for the CLI I got if it has to be i'll take it.  

Message 8 of 10
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Boscovs took the longest.  Got the card in Nov I think and only used it once paid it off in December never used it again.  Weds was my first CLI ...he may need to be patient!  But I do want to say I have an inquiry now Smiley Sad but also yesterday I placed an order and since I had not used the card in almost 9 mo I got a fraud call and they asked me "security questions" off my credit report...I have to call them today.  I have never had a hard pull by commenity but I guess for the CLI I got if it has to be i'll take it.  

Congratulations on your CLI. They will not remove the hard pull, since you did actually request a credit limit increase. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.