Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Southwest Hello CSP!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bye Southwest Hello CSP!!!!

Got my CSP!!!!

I travel a ton for work, so I apped today for the CSP, and got it through recon---I had to close down my Southwest account (5K) to get it so that's a bummer, but I really believe that with my CSP combined with my AMEX Platinum my travel needs are pretty much set...I fly an average of 120K miles a year for work.  

Looking forward to my new card!!!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bye Southwest Hello CSP!!!!

Congratulations on the approval. I too travel the world for work and desperatly want both of those cards, but it will have to wait.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 14
someg33k
Established Contributor

Congrats! Nice card!

I did not realize they would let you close down a co-branded and move limit to a Chase core card.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was surprised as well!  

Message 5 of 14
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

If you travel that much for work look at the PRG where you get 3x points from airlines or an airline specific card.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The vast majority of our air travel is on American, and I have to use the company card for that....there are times though that we book through other carriers (rarely) so I plan on using my CSP for that, and I also got approved for the AMEX Platinum, so I'll have lounge access and TSA pre-check/global entry covered with that card.

Message 7 of 14
westcoastpeach1965
New Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 660
Current Score: 660
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.