Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP1 QS CLI...They Still Like me!

tag
vollybal
Regular Contributor

CAP1 QS CLI...They Still Like me!

I applied for my QS1 back in May 2016 and was given a 500 SL...I read all the tricks and tips for quick CLIs and applied them and after my 3rd statement I received a 3000 CLI...Then after the 6th statement cut, the steps gave me an auto 500 cli.

So, now after waiting the 6 months and reading that CAP1 has become a bit more tight on CLI's, I was not very confident in the fact I was going to request a CLI today after my 12th Statement cut...It brought me thru the verification of income and spending and then I clicked the button and closed my eyes....about 10 seconds later I opened my eyes to:

CONGRATULATIONS WE WOULD LIKE TO INCREASE YOUR LIMIT TO 6000!!!!

SO that would be a 2000 CLI!!! I of course believe that this is probably a pretty good offer so I gladly accepted and really love the fact that they are continuing to throw LUV my way.  Now back to helping this grow even more over the next 6 months before another try at the CLI.

Thanks for reading!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP1 QS CLI...They Still Like me!

Soooo NICE!!!....Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!!. I wish they liked me.. I get no love from Cap 1. But congrats to you! GROW GROW GROW!!!

Message 3 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is totally awesome super congrats on your CapOne CLI vollybal! 😊
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.